Information collected at the time of registration
When registering for the service, users must register a nickname and their date of birth (hereinafter referred to as “registration information”). In addition, in order to use some services within the service, the company requires users to confirm their phone number, and date of birth using a document such as a driver’s license, health insurance card, or other documents that can serve as proof of identity. (Information other than the user’s date of birth that is found on such documents will not be collected or stored.) As stated above, the company does not seek to collect information in a form that can identify an individual, but in cases where an individual’s information (as defined in laws related to the protection of personal information) is collected, it will be handled appropriately, in accordance with the law.
We may use the personal information we have acquired for the following purposes:
(1) Provision and operation of our service
- To provide full functionality of our services to users
- To respond to inquiries and reports from users and to perform duties necessary to resolve disputes
(2) Improvement and enhancement of our service
- To create and use statistical information about our service in a way so that individuals cannot be identified
- To create research, analysis, or marketing materials in a way that does not identify individuals, and to use them within our company or provide them to third parties
- To properly distribute advertisements about the services provided by us
(3) When necessary to achieve other purposes related to the preceding items.
Analysis of Information
The company shall (i) judge whether or not any text, images, videos or other data posted or transmitted by users via the service (hereinafter referred to as “posted information”) correspond to each of the four following items, or (ii) carry out analysis of posted information, by ourselves or through outsourcing to a third party, for the purposes of constructing and operating a system of removing posted information that corresponds to the four items.
- Posted information containing content that is against the law or violates the terms of the service
- Posted information that incites illegal acts, or for which there is a concern that it may incite illegal acts
- Posted information that violates the rights of third parties, or for which there is a concern that it may violate the rights of third parties
- Posted information not covered in (1) to (3), but that the company judges to be inappropriate
- We will appropriately supervise our employees to ensure that personal information is safely managed against the risks of loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- Information provided to third parties based on the user's consent will be managed under the responsibility of the respective third party to which the information is provided.
Restrictions on Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
(1) When required by law
(2) When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(3) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
(4) When personal information is provided in a manner that does not infringe on the rights and interests of the user
In addition, we may provide personal information to Data Wow (Bangkok, Thailand, 1778 Summer Hub Office, 6th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei), a subsidiary of our company, to which we outsource part of the operations of this service.
The user will have to agree to this in advance.
Information collected at the time of registration
With regard to registration information, when a user applies to register for a service other than this service, which is operated by the company itself; a subsidiary of the company; an affiliated company; or a company with which the company has a business alliance, the company may use this registration information to ensure that the information provided by the user matches the content of the user’s registration information for the service.
The company’s server automatically records usage information for the service (hereinafter referred to as “log data”). Log data includes activity on the company’s websites and applications, and clicks on advertisements.
Usage of other companies’ services within the service
The company uses various services provided by other companies in order to offer the service. For example, the company uses Google Analytics in order to understand usage conditions for our services. There are times when these services gather information such as the user’s IP address when the application is used.
Sharing and disclosure of information
Outside of the limited exceptions set out herein, information related to users will not be publicly available.
Law and harm
In order to comply with the law, regulations, and legal requests; to protect the safety of all; to deal with unauthorized use, and security and technical problems; and to protect the company’s rights and property, the company may retain or disclose users’ information if it is reasonably thought to be necessary.
Changes to registration information
When users register with the company’s services, the company provides a tool to access and alter the data that the user provides, in a form relevant to the user’s account. Users are able to delete their accounts. If an account is deleted, the user’s data is swiftly deleted from the company’s server. However, it is not possible to delete information that the user has previously sent to another user’s application.
Changes to this policy
Revisions to this policy may be made in line with the needs of the company. In the event of revisions to the policy, the company will inform users in advance of the purpose and content of any changes, and of the date, any changes will come into effect. The revised policy shall be deemed to apply from the date of coming into effect.
If you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following